Problems after Update P3Dv4.3

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
GWI-Berlin

Problems after Update P3Dv4.3

Postby GWI-Berlin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:47 pm

Hello, everyone,
after updating from P3Dv4.2 to 4.3 I have the following problem.
P3Dv4.3 does not start anymore.
And becomes strange when you look in Task Manager only under "Background processes" and no longer under "Apps".
more precisely, I am running P3Dv4.3 as admin, you see the startup screen and see something loading but it does NOTHING.
Do any of you also have this problem and or know what causes this problem, or even better how to fix it?

Thanks and greetings, Pat.

Ebertr

Re: Problems after Update P3Dv4.3

Postby Ebertr » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:40 pm

I experienced the same problem with V4.3. It happens not with each start of P3D, but in 6 of 10. The task manger does not show any activity of P3D, the splash screen stays for hours. Some times it helps to terminate P3D in the task manager and starting P3D again, another time the issue could only be solved with restarting the PC.

I upgraded the P3D client according to the documentation.

Ruediger

Jolun

Re: Problems after Update P3Dv4.3

Postby Jolun » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:56 pm

Hi,

I got a similar problem as you describe. I also got a text message telling me something about unsupported product (not clear which product). Anyway I have FS Labs A320. After upgrade to latest version of it the problem seams to be gone (restarted P3D a few times).

/Jonas

Return to “Prepar3D Installation and Installer Questions”