Instalation id missing 9009

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to installing the Prepar3D client application or it's installer.
overdekop

Instalation id missing 9009

Postby overdekop » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:27 pm

Hi I ve tried downloading and installing several times. Deleted all the previos files including user files and others. Cleaned registry and so on. Disabled firewall and stil if I trie to actievate i get an error installation id missing. Also running it as the admin does not make a difference. Posted this question earlier in a different place but no answer. Any help is greatly appriciated

Any suggestions?

Adog33

Re: Instalation id missing 9009

Postby Adog33 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:35 pm

I am experiencing the same issue. Have you had any luck? Emailed support, but i'm waiting on a response.

Adog33

Postby Adog33 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:34 pm

I have reached out to support and they informed me that
that error is received when an application is blocking the connection.

I no anti-virus, firewall is off, checked task manager for any running application and found
Nothing.

I tried to activate using another computer with the .XMl response and am still experiencing the
same issue.

Can anyone help me out or have an idea?

Mike LM

Postby Mike LM » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:01 pm

I'm assuming that you have a Prepar3D v3 license. Did you do a completely new install or just a client reinstall?

- Mike
Prepar3D® Software Engineer

Adog33

Postby Adog33 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Complete install.

I uninstalled using the set up program and then installed a new copy.

Daffers

Postby Daffers » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:17 pm

I have this issue as well, i reinstalled 3 times already but it keeps coming up with this error..
I have my antivirus off, is there a solution to this ?
I cant use my license right now! :(

Mike LM

Postby Mike LM » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Daffers -

There may be another program that is interfering with your installation. Make sure that you disable all non-Windows processes when installing if you are still experiencing this issue. When you uninstall, make sure you delete the following folders before reinstalling:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3 (or the modified install location)
    %PROGRAMDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
    %LOCALAPPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
    %APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
    %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Prepar3D v3 Files
- Mike

Daffers

Postby Daffers » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:19 pm

Tried all this but nothing seems to work, have installing reinstalling for over a day now, but the problem keeps appearing..
apparently it's not for me to play this game :(
Any other way of registering, and otherwise maybe a refund? since i am unable to use my license ?

I am at the point of giving up, been trying non-stop with installing reinstalling for over 12 hours now..
all antivirus and firewalls are disabled, the oher pc option gives the same problem..
this is driving me nuts..

side note: i have never experienced any online activation problems with any games before, and my internet is solid and quick.

Mike LM

Postby Mike LM » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:21 pm

Daffers -

Yes, we can activate your installation by email. In the activation screen, click the "contact licensing" link. Then you should see a set of text fields, two of which are filled in. Take note of those user codes and then close Prepar3D. Navigate back there and confirm that the user codes are the same. If they changed, then you have some software that is altering your registry.

If the codes match, email them to licensing@prepar3d.com along with your license ID. They'll email you back with 1-2 activation codes. On the "contact licensing" screen, you should see two fields for Activation ID/Code. Check to see if the user codes match the ones that you sent in the email and then copy the activation codes into the correct fields. Prepar3D should then be activated for you!

- Mike

Return to “Prepar3D Installation and Installer Questions”