Ground Vehicle Improvements

Post your feature requests here. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be commented on or that requested features will be implemented.
eallan

Ground Vehicle Improvements

Postby eallan » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:10 am

Cars that pop in and out are annoying especially when you're trying to land a helicopter on them.

I'd like to see some real logic behind cars and trucks with car parks full of cars, and cars going from said car parks to shopping centres or someplace.

Actually, there should be more people too, It feels a little weird to have all this mechanical life, but not a single person.

Having said that some of the orbix addon airports do have people and it makes a huge difference to the feel of the place. Sadly, the airports tend to be small ones where I can't really land my A320.

The logic for airport vehicles really needs improving too. I've been stuck on a taxiway waiting for the truck coming in the opposite direction to get out of my way, but they don't ... it's a standoff and usually, he wins.

I bit wistful I know, but hey, when we have 64bit and 128gb ram....
P3D v4 Global Vectors, Global Base, Global LC Europe/USA REXWeather, GSX GroundCrew, AS, RealChina, Skalarki A320 Project Full cockpit, Jeehell FMGS A320. I7, 16gb, R9 290x. IVAO. SimPhysics. Crew.

Return to “Prepar3D Feature Requests”