Saitek Radio Panel

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
betampona

Postby betampona » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:24 am

HI,

After a fruitless search on the forums I come to you.

I wish I had the QNH setting on the radio panel SAITEK I must use the SPAD driver, I tested this configuration on my FSX and it works.

I have an issue with the driver for SPAD prepar3d it puts a message "run-time 9: subscript out of range" and I no longer panels SAITEK (switch, radio, autopilot) which functioned, if I resume SAITEK the driver but it works well on Prepar3d on not setting the QNH.

I FSUIPC4.80 registered.

My question is that the driver works on SPAD Prepar3d there on? a person who uses this configuration data and who could give me an explanation.

Awaiting a response.

Happy flying.

prathercreations

Postby prathercreations » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:35 am

Worked like a charm, thanks all! The radio and switch panel are working great now. Just a note, to get the TPM working, you have to set the sensitivity to 100%.

Robert

jfail

Postby jfail » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 am

I have 9 Saitek FIP's, Switch Panel, Radio Panel, Multi-Panel and the Saitek ProFlight Yoke/Throttle. All of them work fine in P3D except for two things.

I can't get the autopilot to engage on the Multi-Panel at all. None of the buttons (HDG, ALT, VS, AP) work at all. They illuminate when I start P3D then go out but are non functional, i.e. none of them illuminate when I press them in flight. The Auto-Throttle, Flaps and pitch trim work fine. Obviously I am missing something. The AP works fine in FSX.

I tried using SPAD but it does not seem to work with P3D at all. Works fine in FSX (including the AP)

Also I am trying to reassign yoke buttons 7 and 8 to be aileron trim left/right. Even though they seem assign correctly in the P3D control configuration they do not respond in flight when pressed (repeating or not).

The exe.xml file in AppData\Roaming\LockheedMartin\Prepar3D is correctly configured.

Any ideas would be appreciated. I am using P3D 1.3.

John

mdenadal

Postby mdenadal » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:06 am

Hi,

please let me tell you that I've released a new version of SPAD with Prepar3D support.

I hope that Saitek Panels and Prepar3D users could find it useful.

You can find it here: http://fstools.weebly.com

Massimo

janvaane

Postby janvaane » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:22 am

Look for support on the forum http://fstools.weebly.com/forum.html

or here http://janvaane.org/virtualfsx/?cat=28

...and for your convenience...it works like in FSX
|KLM149 | i7-8700k-16GB | Radeon RX580 8GB| flightsimeindhoven.com |

hovercrafter

Postby hovercrafter » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:39 am

Works a treat - Thank you Massimo

Now the only show stopper for me is Reality XP - Anybody got a Garmin 430/530 working? - frustrating as Reality are ESP programmers.

Return to “Hardware Specific Questions”