I am just wondering if there is a rational explanation why in SLI one card has a load of around 80% and the other around 20% in average, and funny thing, when I change texture resolution in the graphics settings the load of both graphics cards switches from one to the other!?
I am not at all complaining about performance, its smooth but is there a reason why both cards are not equally outlasted?
Many thanks in advance for your inputs!!
Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests