No easy answers to this problem. I have tried all possible solutions on this thread (Need to quote my deception not reading one single post from LM devs, very disappointing) Here´s my own experience, making very clear that im aware every computer/setup/number of addons/nvidia configs/ etc... , have different responses for each case, which makes it even more challenging. Notice that i have been using my add-on sets as i, as a costumer, expect them to work for what i paid.
(again, quoting the lack of responses from all of the developers, or just reading they trowing to ball one to another like if we are all spoiled kids complaining about a broken toy... anyway) here it goes.
- Turning Debug mode on nvidia control panel help tab did work for a while, and still does but randomly (we all know how frustrating is to plan and start a flight without knowing it will crash or not, not what we deserve, again, for what we paid for)
- All the TDr stuff, forget it, that´s not how it goes, all other games i have never hung because of this.
- Yes, i reinstalled all my addons, i reinstalled P3D, i followed the old good 3 steps solutions so many times i can´t remember and, finally , reinstalled windows and started from zero ground 3 times (not doing this again to reinstall around 200 airport add-on (checking every and each one for possible vector issues and all that jazz we know... this only, makes the installation to a point of satisfaction for my simulation experience, to cost me a few weeks)
- I have to stress the point of disappointment for the lack of responses from devs, even to say "Hey, no one forced you to buy this software, deal with it"
- All, let me repeat that, ALL technicians i called home (paying for it) or called by phone (international calls, various companies, you name it), have come to the unanimous conclusion "Problem is not caused by Nvidia driver version, Nvidia setup, DirectX, or OS configuration" Problem is this simulator software not being able to deal with add-on made to work with it. Simple as that.
- No, you don´t need to buy new gear, change you car, your address, you chair , your hair or anything else, there´s no voodoo solution here, only good people like you and me trying to enjoy stable simulation experience no matter how many fps or rendering benefits you get. It should work, period.
- I understand LM has to deal with many other devs from different companies and vice versa, but.. again, i need to stress this, so stay with me on this one, all, ALL, paid for, if i pay for a service i demand support.
This post has the only purpose of bringing the LM staff some attention to their costumers (PLEASE, dont send me to the support page with the "possible solutions to your case" 3 steps etc.. etc.., just don´t)
Not everyone here is a programmer, make it easy. A tool developed by LM to try to detect errors would be very welcome for example.
I still did not upgrade to 4.4 and all my planes are grounded with the thousand of dollars spent on computer / saitek gear and all add-on accumulated over 15 years of simulated flights.
I really hope i read something new coming from LM side on this issue. Other than that, - Sorry for this long statement, sorry if i don´t bring a solution for this annoying issue.
Thanks for reading.