NO RESPONS WITH RUDDER PEDDALS - EZDOC

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
FLYING TIGER

NO RESPONS WITH RUDDER PEDDALS - EZDOC

Post by FLYING TIGER »

HELLO,
just switched to v4.2 and trying to get all things working. I have the Saitek Rudder Peddals, and although evrything seems to be ok (properties in the control panel, axis and callibration) and the rudder (outsdide view) and the peddals (in the cockpit view) move as they should, there is practically no respons going left or right when taxiing and flying. Can anybody pinpoint the problem and suggest a sollution? I don't have the Saitek drivers and special software installed (not necessary)

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Eddy
Martyson

Re: NO RESPONS WITH RUDDER PEDDALS

Post by Martyson »

Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
FLYING TIGER

Post by FLYING TIGER »

Hey Martyson,
I have EZDOC installed indeed. I can't see the connection but I will try it tonight. Strange things happen, don't they !!! Thanks for replying!

Regards,
Eddy

PS: since installing P3D v4.2 my printer try to start faxing everytime I go check the properties of my Saitek stuff in the control panel! Computers !!! :-)
FLYING TIGER

Post by FLYING TIGER »

Hello Martyson,
removing EZDOC does work, but I am so used to those cameras that I can't fly without them. Strange thing is that there are no problems with EZDOC when used with the default airplanes, only in combination with my A2A cessna 182. ???
Do you have any knowledge if this is a EZDOC problem or an A2A problem, and if so, is it possible to fix one way or another?

Thanks in advance (if you have anymore news)

Regards,
Eddy
Brad Shiver
Lockheed Martin

Re: NO RESPONS WITH RUDDER PEDDALS - EZDOC

Post by Brad Shiver »

Hey Eddy,

Have you tried contacting the developer for ezdoc with this issue? It looks like they may have an update for this bug according to this thread: https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=127093

-Brad
FLYING TIGER

Re: NO RESPONS WITH RUDDER PEDDALS - EZDOC

Post by FLYING TIGER »

Hello Brad,
thanks for replying. I think I have the latest update, but you never know. I will check it out tonight and keep you & the forum posted.

Regards,
Eddy