Oculus rift UH 60 black hawk

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to computer hardware and the Prepar3D client application
bemer2six

Oculus rift UH 60 black hawk

Post by bemer2six »

When it does load the BH UH 60 loads side ways after some messing around and using the switch in ADD ON it loads but I feel like my head is though the roof and I'm sitting on top of the pilots head rest makes is very difficult to fly
toutenglisse73

Re: Oculus rift UH 60 black hawk

Post by toutenglisse73 »

Hi, if I understand your problem you have to look center forward and click the command named "HMD recalibrate origin" (keyboard is : "Shift + Ctrl + , " but you should affect a button for it)
bemer2six

Post by bemer2six »

OK thanks have not tried HMD not sure what that is, but I have done recalibrate origin and have not had very good results
toutenglisse73

Post by toutenglisse73 »

You go to options - key assignments - roll down to "HMD recalibrate origin" command and you assign a new button for it. In flight with your rift you just set your head center forward and press it - I think it will solve your problem.
bemer2six

Post by bemer2six »

Thanks again for your help. I went about it in somewhat of a different way but have it working now. Will get back in the game and give it a try based on what you have told me see how that works out and if it does work out better because I have another helicopter that I would like to try it on.
bemer2six

Post by bemer2six »

Toutenglisse73 So the key to hole thing is "HMD recalibrate origin " I set a button on J/S and it even works with a 3rd party helicopter now just waiting for Flyinside to get the plug in done and all will be well Thanks again for the tip.