where is prepa3d.cfg located?

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
papafox

Postby papafox » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:54 pm

Back in the FSX days, I could find the equivalent file in the appropriate folder located off my documents folder, but when I go into the Lockheed Martin folder off my documents folder I do not find prepa3d.cfg . I have had one successful launch of Prepar3d 2.0 but I get the black screen issue and I want to change fullscreen setting to "false". First I must find that wiley prepa3d.cfg file, though. Is it possible it hasn't been created yet? I have checked the main folder for the installation of Prepar3d where the .exe file is located, but can't find the prepa3d.cfg file there either. I also have Prepar3d 1.4 on this same computer but cannot find prepa3d.cfg file for that software as well.

Please let me know where you find this prepa3d.cfg file on your computer and I will have a big clue where to find it on mine.

thx!

Saul

Postby Saul » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:04 pm

Your prepar3D.cfg file located at C:\Users\*User Name*\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2 (Where *User Name* = your windows loggon name.

Note. these are hidden attribute so you can enable viewing from your windows control panel / folder options

Regards

Saul

papafox

Postby papafox » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Thanks PinoyAir, I found it

Return to “Other Support Questions”