All my aircraft spin to the left while on the ground

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
Nels

Postby Nels » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Hi, I need help to stop the spinning. even in flight the a/c continues to turn even when I have my joystick centered. This is really getting me down. Any help would be appreciated. I know of at least one other person that has the same problem but he didn't get a reply.

Cheers

Nelson

Beau Hollis
Lockheed Martin

Postby Beau Hollis » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:55 pm

You might have more than one input device being recognized by p3d. Try going into the controls menu axis tab and select each joystick from the drop down. Then unmap each axis.
Beau Hollis
Prepar3D Software Architect

Ted

Postby Ted » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:00 am

On many occasions and this happened in v1.4 the rudder is physically hard over one way on start up,is there a config file to stop this,it happens on all aircraft.

Beau Hollis
Lockheed Martin

Postby Beau Hollis » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:10 am

Yes. Its in roaming app data files. I'm home for the holiday and on an iPad so don't have easy access to the exact paths. This post should help though.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/379310-standardxml-not-in-my-p3d-root/
Beau Hollis
Prepar3D Software Architect

Nels

Postby Nels » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Thanks to all for posting but the problem remains unsolved .For me the sim prepar3d is useless. This is a major issue that should be addressed. Right now I'm thinking 60 bucks down the toilet. If it was just me or my system I could understand but I've seen many posts on this forum and Avsim with people reporting the same problem of spinning aircraft. So how about it developers. Surely this was reported in the beta. I'm using a saitake yoke and yes I calibrated and did all the suggestions. Nothing works. BTW it all works perfectly fine in FSX. NO Spinning

Nelson

Nels

Postby Nels » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:40 am

Hi, well after hours of battling I finally got the a/c to stop spinning. In my case and all a/c the rudder was not centered. I don't know why. I found this out finally by actually looking at the back of the B 350 and you could see it was not centered. The work around I will post tomorrow as I'm very tired now and I might miss some of the things I did. I also got the a/c to boot up LOL without the 50% throttle setting that some have posted about here. I should be able to sleep tonight, and thinking of that good night

Nelson

Return to “Other Support Questions”