[ANSWERED] Computer Question

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
gramon125

Postby gramon125 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Hello guy's i got a question about my computer's i got my licence of prepar3d a few week's ago and of course i have installed on my laptop and it run's great but i just got yesterday my new computer wich im gona use only for my simulator's so i was wonder if i uninstall prepar3d from the laptop im gona be able to isntall on my new computer because of the licence its only for one computer

Thanx and my best regard's

Ing.Jose Ramon Gonzalez

Celis

Postby Celis » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:51 pm

Hola Pepe, you need to uninstall the one in your laptop and then ask Prepar3d to reactivate your licence because you got a new computer.

please email the details to licensing@prepar3d.com with all your info.

saludos..

Alex

gramon125

Postby gramon125 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Hey thnax man im uninstalling right now prepar3d from the laptop so this is my question man what information i have to send to the people of lockheed just my serial number or what else???

gracias Chapulin !!!

Celis

Postby Celis » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:42 pm

http://www.prepar3d.com/frequently-asked-questions/

Quote:

If you need an additional activation, because of a hardware change or you are moving the license to a new computer, please e-mail licensing@prepar3d.com with a very brief explanation of the reason you need your license reactivated, along with your license ID and invoice number, and we will be happy to get you squared away in under two business days.

jeje, No contabas con mi astucia

saludos

Return to “Other Support Questions”