Problems with aircrafts default

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
Daviletis

Problems with aircrafts default

Postby Daviletis » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:14 am

Yesterday I bought your Prepar3d v5 simulator and after following all the steps and recommendations, when using it and testing several planes, I found that neither the autopilot works, the vertical speed neither and when you select an altitude on the autopilot altimeter it goes crazy giving exaggerated altitude figures. For the rest, everything works perfect. Everything but the planes. The aircrafts are default simulator, no payware.
I have the recommended Microsoft visual and Framework installed. I am an advanced user and I assure you that both the software requirements and installation steps have been completed correctly. And I have done it twice, also performing the uninstallation recommended by you step by step.

what is the problem?

Why is this happening?

Daviletis

Re: Problems with aircrafts default

Postby Daviletis » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:13 pm

good news
problem solved. Everything has happened because I changed the unit of measure to meters and millibars in the International menu (Unit of Mesure). If you change the default measurement, the vertical speed and altitude in airplanes do not work correctly, at least by default.However, The quality of the default aircraft for IFR flying is poor. The best option is a payware aircraft.

Return to “Other Support Questions”