p3D v5 Virtual Avionics MCDU

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
alfredodvb@gmail.com

p3D v5 Virtual Avionics MCDU

Postby alfredodvb@gmail.com » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:24 am

Hi,

I'm trying to setup Virtual Avionics MCDU for the Aerosoft A320, worked fine in FSX, but know in Prepar3D v5, I can´t connect VA Interface, the following message appears: "Not able to find SimConnect.dll VA Interface will terminate..."

Any idea how to solve the problem? Looked in virtual avionics, but seems the problem is with p3d, Please Help, thanks!!!

Martyson

Re: p3D v5 Virtual Avionics MCDU

Postby Martyson » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:28 am

Hi,

I'm trying to setup Virtual Avionics MCDU for the Aerosoft A320, worked fine in FSX, but know in Prepar3D v5, I can´t connect VA Interface, the following message appears: "Not able to find SimConnect.dll VA Interface will terminate..."

Any idea how to solve the problem? Looked in virtual avionics, but seems the problem is with p3d, Please Help, thanks!!!
I previously purchased Virtual Avionics CDU (not for P3Dv5) but after much troubleshooting with their support could not solve connection errors I stopped using it.

I ended up purchasing Mark Foti's Remote CDU and no connection problems / product information here:
https://www.avsim.com/home/pr-ann/remot ... -41-r4696/

Note:
Before purchasing any product verify compatibility with your current P3D version first.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell (KDTW)

Return to “Other Support Questions”