I'm not like Mister Magoo

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
Murcielago

I'm not like Mister Magoo

Postby Murcielago » Sat May 18, 2019 9:27 am

Friends:

I'm not like Mister Magoo, but the size of the letters in P3D ads is too small. In fact, the P3D ads written on the screen, both original and complementary, are presented in a very small font size that makes it difficult to read and requires an extra effort, at least for me that I don't enjoy a good view. For this reason, I ask you to inform me if it is currently possible to modify the size of the letters used in P3D, or if it would be possible to introduce a tool that would allow it.

I appreciate your attention to this request and the help you can give me and others.

Thank you and greetings

hermes82

Re: I'm not like Mister Magoo

Postby hermes82 » Mon May 20, 2019 7:12 pm

if you press ctrl and + on your keyboard it will zoom in to the text, hope that helps

Brady Butler
Lockheed Martin

Postby Brady Butler » Mon May 20, 2019 7:19 pm

Hello Murcielago,

Changing the DPI settings of your monitor will increase the size of all text in the ATC window. This can be changed in Windows display settings.

Regards,
Brady
Brady Butler
Prepar3D® Software Engineer

Murcielago

Postby Murcielago » Sat May 25, 2019 5:40 am

Hello hermes82:

I'm very grateful for your advice, but the aforementioned command of keys has not yielded any result, ie no changes or response.

Greetings and thanks
if you press ctrl and + on your keyboard it will zoom in to the text, hope that helps

Murcielago

Postby Murcielago » Sat May 25, 2019 5:43 am

Hello Murcielago,

Changing the DPI settings of your monitor will increase the size of all text in the ATC window. This can be changed in Windows display settings.

Regards,
Brady
Brady, I'd really appreciate it if you'd detail the procedure for making the changes you suggest.

Greetings

Rob McCarthy
Lockheed Martin

Postby Rob McCarthy » Sun May 26, 2019 3:38 am

Hello,

What version of Windows are you running? If you're on Windows 10 you should see an option referring to changing the size of text on your screen if you go to display properties in the control panel.

Regards,
Rob McCarthy
Rob McCarthy
Prepar3D® Core Lead

downscc

Postby downscc » Sun May 26, 2019 4:54 pm

I have my Windows 10 display scale set to 150% which works very well on my 4k display.
Dan Downs
KCRP

Return to “Other Support Questions”