Are you sure you want to exit Prepar3D

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
agutz

Are you sure you want to exit Prepar3D

Post by agutz »

Hello,
When I start p3d I see the scenario window and over it there is a second window with the exit question "are you sure you want to exit P3D?". When I hit no P3D continues to load the scenario but is unstable. I have to hit yes and restart P3D for everything to work properly.
BTW I always close P3D regularly and shut down the computer with a batch file reading "shutdown.exe /s /t 5" to make sure all programs are closed.
Regards Andreas
Brady Butler
Lockheed Martin

Re: P3D starts with the exit question

Post by Brady Butler »

Hello,

To have us assist you further, could you please review this topic and let us know the results from following the troubleshooting steps? Also, can you provide the details of your system?

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=123246

If the issue is determined to be caused by an add-on, you will likely want to reach out to the add-on developer for direct support. If they need any support with development, they should not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Brady
Brady Butler
Prepar3D® Software Engineer
agutz

Re: P3D starts with the exit question

Post by agutz »

The behavior described happens only once after reboot of the system (W10 64). After this P3D always starts without problems.
Regards Andreas