Strange annomality in Europe

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
Ega

Strange annomality in Europe

Post by Ega »

I installed version 4.1 of P3D4 and everything went fine and all was working as it should be (Orbx, PMDG, FsLabs A320X, etc.).
Yet suddenly (cannot precise what trigged this ...) I start facing a strange problem!! I start P2D4 OK with default airplane and location. All is working.
Now if I change the location to any place in Europe, my joystick freezes and I cannot access to the various items at the add.ons menu in P3D4 (such as FSUIPC, GSX, etc.)!!
What is really confusing is that if I change from the default scenario to any other airport outside Europe all is OK (America, Asia, Australia...): It is just airports in Europe that give this problem.
Moreover, to eliminate errors form any of my addons, I run the sim with a plain vanilla scenery.cfg and no addons - same problem! Also, I reinstalled v4.1 and performed a repair in P3D4 but the problem still persists!
That is really strange and I run out of ideas. Can someone point me to any direction to sort out this issue?
Thanks
Ega
Rob McCarthy
Lockheed Martin

Re: Strange annomality in Europe

Post by Rob McCarthy »

Hi Ega,

We have general debugging steps that may help find the cause of the issue. Can you try going through these and reporting back?
viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=123246

Regards,
Rob McCarthy
Rob McCarthy
Prepar3D® Core Lead