[RESOLVED] Right mouse click not working anymore

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
roodey14

[RESOLVED] Right mouse click not working anymore

Post by roodey14 »

Hey to all,

first off all, sorry for any language mistakes since English is not my native Language.

My problem is that suddenly my right mouse is not working anymore. I usually fly the PMDG 737 ngx (the official p3d version), and that has always worked just fine. But just yet, i installed the Aerosoft Mega Airport Frankfurt 2.0 for p3d, and now the right mouse is not working anymore. Not in the PMDG, not in any other default aircraft.

I searched on the internet for solutions, and the only thing i've found and tried was moving the Prepar3d.cfg file, so that the simulator had to create a new one. That did not work. I then reinstalled the Aerosoft airpot, but the problem stays.

Can someone help me? I hope to try to avoid to have to reinstall p3d and every addon...

Thanks!

greetings Roodey14
runjen310

Re: Right mouse click not working anymore

Post by runjen310 »

+1

Same thing happened to me this morning. I tried a entire reinstall of p3d and pmdg. Same problem. The right mouse-button does not work anymore.
runjen310

Post by runjen310 »

Strange. Roodey14: Are you using chaseplane by any chance? I just started my sim and chaseplane downloaded a new update. Now the right mousebutton is suddenly working again.
roodey14

Post by roodey14 »

runjen310 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:40 pm Strange. Roodey14: Are you using chaseplane by any chance? I just started my sim and chaseplane downloaded a new update. Now the right mousebutton is suddenly working again.
Yes i do!. I searched in its settings for a right click assignment but could not find one... Maybe The latest update will fix it, hope so at least!
aeronauta

Post by aeronauta »

Chase Plane update 0.1..704 has a setting in Camera > RB Tilt & Pan ..untick and OK..
Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR
System i9-9990 4.7Ghz 32GB W11 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
roodey14

Post by roodey14 »

aeronauta wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:11 pm Chase Plane update 0.1..704 has a setting in Camera > RB Tilt & Pan ..untick and OK..
Jorge
Yep that did the trick. How simple can it be :P

Tnx!