2.1 crash on right clic mouse

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
hordenpm

Post by hordenpm »

hi,

Each time I right clic with the mouse anywhere in P3Dv2.1 , I go back to desktop (mouse is a RAT9).
Saul

Post by Saul »

Hi,

I have the same mouse and no such problems. I would look to see if you have windows aero peek enabled?

(Right click on taskbar select properties then look for aero peek) It should be enabled ;) according to LM for previous versions.

or the functions of your mouse are operating correctly as it has special abilities for click and drag ect.

Regards,

Saul.
walkgeo

Post by walkgeo »

oops wrong place
Martyson

Post by Martyson »

"aero peek enabled"

Just for information.

I have a "Basic" desktop (not Aero, my aero box is check marked but "Greyed out" .. whatever that means?) for P3DV1.4, 2.0, now 2.1 (limited testing/just installed it).

Runs smooth and no problems with the mouse or the Sim closing by left or right clicking in the sim or the top menu in windowed or full screen.

Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
CAF440

Post by CAF440 »

Aero peek enabled here with W8 64 and have Rt click ctd error any AC including default. Something changed.
minime

Post by minime »

hordenpm

Post by hordenpm »

I have opened this topic. In my case, I have a license (an academic one's) and I have already resolved the problem. My right clic mouse was programmed "CTRL+C".