Scenery Texture Problem

Other problems or issues not covered by other troubleshooting topics.
rwcatherall

Postby rwcatherall » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:13 pm

Hello, I've just purchased and installed P3Dv2 Professional. When I fire up the program I get the the display shown in 'Scenery Problem Before' attachment. To get a proper display I have to open 'Options-Settings-Display' and change 'Texture Resolution' to any setting I then get the 'Scenery Problem After' attachment display. I have to do this every time I start the program, which is very annoying as you can imagine. My OS is Windows 8.1. My normal settings for 'Image and Texture Quality' are FXAA-ON MSAA-4-Samples Texture Filtering-Anisotropic 4x and Texture Resolution-Ultra. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

x4e9.jpg

BEFORE

iv87.jpg

AFTER

Regards

Bob Catherall

Saul

Postby Saul » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Hi Bob,

Which airport is it? do you have any addons installed is so which ones? You hardware is?

Those are questions I know the LM team will need to know in order to try and reproduce the same effects.

They need to reproduce the effect in order to work out a solution and discover what is going wrong.

Regards,

Saul.

rwcatherall

Postby rwcatherall » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Okay Saul,

The airport is scenery I created for CYHZ-Halifax Intl Airport using latest version of ADE. I've also uploaded this scenery to AVSIM and Flightsim. In addition to that I've added 3rd party UT2 and FSUIPC. So far that's all I've done. Other than that the program is working just fine. Cheers.

Bob

soulmaril

Postby soulmaril » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:29 am

It is a common problem and it is announced in the -"going to be fixed 2.1 update"

Return to “Other Support Questions”