More payment functions

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D website and web apps.
tebinu

Post by tebinu »

I recommend offering more payment functions. At least paypal should be possible. I was about to buy the single license but cannot do that because i dont have a credit card (and actually, dont want one).
Legacy Support

Post by Legacy Support »

We are only providing Visa and Mastercard at the moment. Not a lot of our Government and Corporate clients are using Paypal. We will of course continue to review payment gateways and look at offering alternative solutions in the future.
tebinu

Post by tebinu »

Thank you very much,

as i am a developer, i prefer the paypal option.

With best regards
Fsxhobby

Post by Fsxhobby »

no Visa No prepar3d ...;c
dogtrack

Post by dogtrack »

You can create a virtual CC with Paypal...single use only. Log into your Paypal account and do a search for the info.
Dino1981

Post by Dino1981 »

In Europe it is not like in the USA - most of the people do not have a credit card, cause it is not usual. The developers could sell more copies of Prepar3D if they would think of it.

Myself and 3 friends would be happy to buy academic licenses, but a credit card costs 20 € a year. We do not need it, except for Prepar3D. Would you pay for a credit card?

I just can tell you, that you should think of any other solution. You could sell so much more.

Dino