Huge chronic Loading problem with v4.2

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D website and web apps.
imcp3137

Huge chronic Loading problem with v4.2

Post by imcp3137 »

I can load any aircraft, but usually a default, it initially hesitates as it circles in the scenario window but comes up OK with flight deck alive, then the trouble starts.  Each time I try an action the loading circle runs, then the action happens, but the same thing after every action.  In outside view the hatswitch does the same, and I watched an AI aircraft take 15 minutes of stops and starts to taxi to the runway (default EGNM).  Is this an underlying 4.2 problem forcing this constant loading delay.   I will soon need to return to 4.1 unless there is a workaround. I have uninstalled the former client and content and installed both new versions. This made no difference, reinstalled client and deactivated the sim. Re-boots between each action, installed Client and reactivated. No change.
Kayla Dillon

Re: Huge chronic Loading problem with v4.2

Post by Kayla Dillon »

Hello,

Have you ensured that all of your addons are compatible with v4.2?

Regards,
Kayla
Prepar3D® Software Engineer
imcp3137

Re: Huge chronic Loading problem with v4.2

Post by imcp3137 »

No. Would that mean I would have to uninstall and reinstall every add-on aircraft to test?

But I have reinstalled 4.1, but if I re-try 4.2 can I just install the 4.2 Client? I have never been quite clear as to what the Content and its Cabs contain.