Trouble logging into Customer account/Not receiving password retrieval email

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D website and web apps.
Deacon Blue

Trouble logging into Customer account/Not receiving password retrieval email

Postby Deacon Blue » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:52 pm

Hello,

I'm not able to log into my customer account due to password issues. I 've attempted the password retrieval method using my email address, license ID, Customer ID, etc... but never received any email responses regarding any kind of password reset on my Customer account. I've even checked my spam/junk folders as well.

BTW, I have emailed both support@prepar3d.com and licensing@prepar3d.com and have received the automated email replies back so I know I am getting email from prepar3d.com.

support@prepar3d.com basically said to use the forums if I have a technical issue.

I did get a response from licensing@prepar3d.com yesterday asking for my License ID and I provided it to them but haven't received any response.

I was just curious if anyone else had this issue and I am posting here in hopes that someone from Prepar3d support would see this.

I am basically trying to log in as returning customer so I can purchase P3D v4.1 (having already purchased P3D v3).

Thanks
Joe

Kayla Kinzel
Lockheed Martin

Re: Trouble logging into Customer account/Not receiving password retrieval email

Postby Kayla Kinzel » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello,

All requests will be answered within two business days.

If you do not receive an email back from the retrieval tool, that means that your license is under a different email address.

Regards,
Kayla
Prepar3D® Software Engineer

Deacon Blue

Re: Trouble logging into Customer account/Not receiving password retrieval email

Postby Deacon Blue » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:45 am

If you do not receive an email back from the retrieval tool, that means that your license is under a different email address.
Hey Kayla,

Thanks for the the reply and information.

Earlier this afternoon, I did get a reply back from a very helpful person at licensing@prepar3d.com who confirmed that my License ID is tied to my one and only email address that I used when I originally purchased P3d V3.(This is also the email address of how my License ID, Customer ID, Invoice # was sent to me after purchase) ...and also the email address I'm using to try to retrieve the password to my customer account.

They also resent the account information to that same email address but I still did not receive that email either.

If all else fails, they suggested I could just create a new account and purchase V4.1 via this method.

I appreciate the help on this - Much appreciated!

Thanks
Joe

Kayla Kinzel
Lockheed Martin

Postby Kayla Kinzel » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:55 pm

Hello,

Did you check your spam/junk folder? Many times those emails get automatically thrown in there.

Regards,
Kayla
Prepar3D® Software Engineer

Deacon Blue

Postby Deacon Blue » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:16 pm

Hey Kayla,

Yes - I've checked everyday - but nothing so far in my Spam/Junk folder with regards to a password reset from P3D/Prepar3d.com, etc....

...but of course I am getting the reply emails from licensing@prepar3d.com in my 'Inbox' just fine.

Thanks for the follow-up! :-)

Joe

Return to “Prepar3D Website and Download Questions”