Hi, I have been trying for 2 days to download P3D V4 and I always get an error either unzipping or installing.
In both scenarios, I have turned off all anti-virus/Firewall defender protection:
1) Download full file with internet explorer, Chrome and a download manager. always wrong MD5 Checksum, which leads to unzip causing error
2) Downloaded one file at a time...same issue. Wrong Checksum and install gives error "0x80091007 - The hash value is not correct".
- OS is Windows 10
- Internet connection is wired
- Download speed is fast.
- Downloads always complete except once it failed. Clicked resume and completed.
- Never had issues downloading and installing big files/games. e.g Steam.
Can you please help?
Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D website and web apps.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I solved the issue with repetition eventually and with a down manager. I don't know how, but I just kept downloading the file over and over in parts until the checksums matched. I don't know what was done differently, but it worked. If you don't have unlimited downloading it would be a problem.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests