P3D and PMDG NGX

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
mounty

P3D and PMDG NGX

Postby mounty » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:32 am

Hi

I am just starting to use P3D and have a couple of questions.

I use the PMDG 737 NGX and am wondering how I can show the different aircraft with different liveries in the opening screen where you can change the plane. I would like to show aircraft in the following liveries in the aircraft selection window, BA, KLM, Delta, Is this possible and if so how do I do it.

Also I have been told by PMDG that I cannot have the NGX as my default aircraft as it's a third party add on and the default aircraft has to be one that is part of the P3D program Is this true?

Many Thanks

Rob

Martyson

Re: P3D and PMDG NGX

Postby Martyson » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:19 am

Hi

I am just starting to use P3D and have a couple of questions.

I use the PMDG 737 NGX and am wondering how I can show the different aircraft with different liveries in the opening screen where you can change the plane. I would like to show aircraft in the following liveries in the aircraft selection window, BA, KLM, Delta, Is this possible and if so how do I do it.

Also I have been told by PMDG that I cannot have the NGX as my default aircraft as it's a third party add on and the default aircraft has to be one that is part of the P3D program Is this true?

Many Thanks

Rob
@ mounty ,

Each PMDG livery you want must be installed using PMDGs Operations Center.

Make the planes Favorites if you do not want to look down the entire list of planes.

The default P3D aircraft should be left alone as your default setup.

Then, when you open P3D you can immediately select PMDG aircraft of your choice.

If you have a follow up question include a screenshot of your question.

Have you contacted PMDG forum support on any of these issues yet?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell (KDTW)

mounty

Postby mounty » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:33 am

Hi,

Thanks for the info it was very helpful. I'm new to P3D so still finding my way around it. So if I check them as favourites they are the only planes that show up on the opening screen?

Thanks

Rob

Martyson

Postby Martyson » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:25 am

@ mounty ,

Do two screenshots of what you are currently seeing.

One of the P3D listed aircraft.
and
One of the Favorites list.
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell (KDTW)

Return to “Prepar3D Client Application Questions”