P3D Minimizing when a Save occurs

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
Domingos

P3D Minimizing when a Save occurs

Postby Domingos » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:50 am

Since some time ago I see that the sim minimises at regular intervals. This is happening when I run the sim using two monitors. In this situation P3D is running on the main monitor and auxiliary tools (Active Sky, Navigraph Charts,...) on the secondary monitor. It should be noted that the situation occurs even when only P3D is running (no additional software running). It is enough to have the secondary monitor switched on.
After some testing I was led to the conclusion that this was occurring when an FSUIPC save took place.
I have now found that the minimisation problem is not directly related with FSUIPC saving the flight. If I save a flight using the P3D function (;) I have exactly the same behaviour: it is OK with a single monitor, but if the second monitor is activated the sim is minimised. I am running the last version of P3D, as well as the last versions of Win 10 64 bit and display drivers.
I am not able to connect the occurrence of the minimisation problem with any change in my system.
I hope someone will be able to suggest a solution to my problem.

Kind Regards,

Domingos

Rob McCarthy
Lockheed Martin

Re: P3D Minimizing when a Save occurs

Postby Rob McCarthy » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:28 am

Hi Domingos,

This could be due to an add-on conflict with this command. Can you try going through our general debugging steps to see if these can isolate the cause of the issue? https://prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2&t=123246

Regards,
Rob McCarthy
Rob McCarthy
Prepar3D® Core Lead

Return to “Prepar3D Client Application Questions”