Night Time too Dark - Post REX

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
rvanzee

Re: Night Time too Dark - Post REX

Post by rvanzee »

what the heck, I'll throw in my 2 cents, this topic was started with a made up problem just to use this forum as a platform to do some REX bashing, the P3D folks should mark it RESOLVED and LOCK it as it has nothing to do with any issue with P3D
8700K @ 5.0, 32gb RAM @ 4134, RTX 2080ti, 2 m.2 SSD, 4K monitor 30hz, ASUS mobo
AAL200

Post by AAL200 »

rvanzee wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:02 pm what the heck, I'll throw in my 2 cents, this topic was started with a made up problem just to use this forum as a platform to do some REX bashing, the P3D folks should mark it RESOLVED and LOCK it as it has nothing to do with any issue with P3D
Agree, I think the whole ball of trash should be deleted.
Mark "Crabby" AAL313
vafpilot

Post by vafpilot »

Amazing to me how some people can’t comprehend when they read. The problem is the moon phase as suggested by someone else and I did post it was the issue/solution. The thread was started because of a legitimate issue but some of you made it personal because it was a different opinion from your own. If you would take the time to read other comments you would see it was a problem for one other person.

But for whatever reason some of you decided to resort to name calling (thief and liar) and character bashing. This behavior speaks to the character of those making the attacks. I don’t have the time and I’m certainly not going to waste any more of it responding to personal attacks and false accusations.

Agree this thread should be locked.
Will Thomas