Issues with loading planes/Senery

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
CrappieDave

Issues with loading planes/Senery

Post by CrappieDave »

I am brand new to Prepar3d v4. I have been an FSX guy since 2004. With That to say... I have invested a lot of $$ in upgrades and and Ad dons to FSX through the years. Prepar3d v4 is nice and i like everything about it...but it needs many ad dos to get a similar experience..not to mention more and better planes. I have existing ORBIX and I don't know how to get it to work in Prepard3d v4. I have bought tons of nice planes in FSX. I tried to load some of them into Prepar3d v4 with little success. SO then i bought a few brand NEW planes that supposedly work for Prepar3d v4. They don't work either. Pieces of the planes are missing and they malfunction and don't work. The Coronado Planes have an installer that is malfunctioning... I get a flashing white box where you are supposed to click v4. I have to change the path because Prepard3 v4 is in my D: instead of C: I adjust the path to D: Programs/Lockheed Martin/Prepar3dv4. But so far nothing is loading properly. Orbix won't load...but more importantly my brand new planes will not load up properly. All that to say I got issues.

I'm not the smartest guy about these kinds of issues and I certainly will like to load more planes and put in all the Ad dons.... Can someone help me?
Brady Butler
Lockheed Martin

Re: Issues with loading planes/Senery

Post by Brady Butler »

Hello,

To have us assist you further, could you please review this topic and let us know the results from following the troubleshooting steps? Also, can you provide the details of your system?

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=123246

If the issue is determined to be caused by an add-on, you will likely want to reach out to the add-on developer for direct support. If they need any support with development, they should not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Brady
Brady Butler
Prepar3D® Software Engineer
CrappieDave

Re: Issues with loading planes/Senery

Post by CrappieDave »

Thanks for responding. I will give the link of instructions a go tonight.