[RESOLVED] Installation

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
Hardy6

[RESOLVED] Installation

Postby Hardy6 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:18 am

I have two SSD's in my pc. I need an update to get passed 5013 error code

Thanks Stanford

[REMOVED PERSONAL INFORMATION]

aeronauta

Re: Installation

Postby aeronauta » Tue May 08, 2018 1:24 am

Stanford , the sooner you remove your licence ID and PW the better!!!..never publish that info!!

Jorge
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR - Nemetz Designs Beta Tester

aeronauta

Re: Installation

Postby aeronauta » Tue May 08, 2018 1:27 am

Why can I no longer activate after I have reinstalled Prepar3D, updated software, updated hardware, or installed Prepar3D on a new machine? I am getting error 5013 when trying to install. What do I need to do ?

Depending on the license you have, it is likely that you have reached the limited number of activations for your specific license. While the licensing software does recognize that the installs are being done on the same computer, if enough of the computer’s information changes (operating system, external hardware, graphics cards, etc.), it will flag your setup as a different computer. If you need an additional activation, because of a hardware change or you are moving the license to a new computer, please e-mail licensing@prepar3d.com with your License ID and a very brief explanation of the reason you need your license reactivated. Your request will be fulfilled within two business days.
Jorge Roldan
OZx Developer (aero) - Hovercontrol Helicopter Certified Pilot - Spad.Next Beta Tester - VATPAC Pilot PR - Nemetz Designs Beta Tester

Return to “Prepar3D Client Application Questions”