Modifying the fonts of ATC

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
baldomero123

Modifying the fonts of ATC

Post by baldomero123 »

The fonts in the ATC are so small that is very difficult for me to read them. Searching here and there I have fond two possible solutions, but up to now none of them has worked; here are:
1) Download an application, MenuWindow, that friendly will help me to modiiy the fonts in ATC. It hasn't happend, nor even I have got to start the application.
2) In the upper line. Through Views -> Options-> Settings -> General, will allow me to modify the fonts of ATC. Following this path I havn`t found no reference to ATC.
Can you give me some help? Thanks.
baldomero123

Re: Modifying the fonts of ATC

Post by baldomero123 »

This morning I have started Prepar3d and I have found the surprise that the fonts in ATC have changed, and not to 12 points (the size I use in Word) but to 14 or more. I haven't done anything, so or somedoby with power to do this change has made it or I don't not what has happened. Alleluia! With FMC and Radioaltimeter added and the ATC "readable" just remain getting better take-offs, but this is my business.
Fryman

Post by Fryman »

I too have a problem with font size and colors. I have not found any place to change these items. Can LM advise if these items are modifiable?
Fryman
Intel Core I7-4770K Haswell 3.5GHz, SABERTOOTH Z87 Intel Motherboard, Trident X 8GB memory, NVidia GeForce GTX 780Ti 3GB video, C: 1TB SSD, P3D drive; 500GB SSD, graphics; 2TB HD, Win 10 PRO, 64 bit. Warthog with Simped rudders.
baldomero123

Post by baldomero123 »

I'm now flying then i' l see if the fonts keep being so large and if i find the reason. Bye.
Rob McCarthy
Lockheed Martin

Post by Rob McCarthy »

There is no way to alter the font size in app but changing the DPI setting in Windows will effect the size of the text in Prepar3D. You can increase this value in your Windows Display Settings.
Rob McCarthy
Prepar3D® Core Lead
baldomero123

Post by baldomero123 »

I have started again the P3D and the fonts keep their (large) siza. Are something like the "Modifying the fonts of ATC" over these posts. The only thing unusual I had done was a " Restore" inside P3D that I don't dear to repeat. Good luck.