PD3v4 Program Freezing

Any issues, problems or troubleshooting topics related to the Prepar3D client application.
fernandito1969

PD3v4 Program Freezing

Postby fernandito1969 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:29 am

Hi Folks; I have just recently purchased the PD3v4 program and utilizing the PDMG 747 Queen of Skies. I have being running into problems to maintain the program running during any giving flight without getting booted out or program freezing on me. One thing noticed its it will occur on the 1 & 2 attempt in addition switching liveries and usually on the third attempt will run without any problems however to much time consumed restarting the flight three different times. I do have a suspicion that the video card might be the cause but unsure at this time. The concern its if the video card could be a reason for this issue but then I would not be able to complete any flights what so ever without freezing and which I have but after the 3rd attempt. Any suggestion or advise to prevent this from happening on the 1st & 2nd attempts?

Fernando

Brad Shiver
Lockheed Martin

Re: PD3v4 Program Freezing

Postby Brad Shiver » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:37 am

Hi Fernando,

Can you run through our general debugging steps to see if we can eliminate some common causes for issues like this. You can find them here: http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=123246

Specifically, see if you can reproduce the bug after removing your add-ons. Then add them back individually to see if a specific add-on is the cause.

-Brad

Return to “Prepar3D Client Application Questions”