Paln-G cant find Simconnect.dll

Discuss on the SimConnect SDK can be used by programmers to write add-on components for Prepar3D
Pearskin

Paln-G cant find Simconnect.dll

Post by Pearskin »

Hello Prepapr3d … I cant get simconnect working … I need expert help . Plan-G fails because it cannot find SimConnect.dll file. The file is formally called 'LockheedMartin.Prepar3D.SimConnect.dll'. This file cannot be found anywhere on my Server or Client computers. I NEED EXPERT HELP ON THIS ONE PLEASE. This file is missing and is probably why SimConnect is not working on my system period. All my simConnect files are correctly installed on both computers, Server and Client. My simconmnect.xml is in the correct place with the correct IP address and port assignment. My simconnect.ini text is correct and in the correct place. MY simconnect.cfg has the correct IP address and the correct port assignment. I NEED EXPERT HELP PLEASE.
ananda

Re: Paln-G cant find Simconnect.dll

Post by ananda »

Simbol

Re: Paln-G cant find Simconnect.dll

Post by Simbol »

Pearskin wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:21 pm Hello Prepapr3d … I cant get simconnect working … I need expert help . Plan-G fails because it cannot find SimConnect.dll file. The file is formally called 'LockheedMartin.Prepar3D.SimConnect.dll'. This file cannot be found anywhere on my Server or Client computers. I NEED EXPERT HELP ON THIS ONE PLEASE. This file is missing and is probably why SimConnect is not working on my system period. All my simConnect files are correctly installed on both computers, Server and Client. My simconmnect.xml is in the correct place with the correct IP address and port assignment. My simconnect.ini text is correct and in the correct place. MY simconnect.cfg has the correct IP address and the correct port assignment. I NEED EXPERT HELP PLEASE.
The 'LockheedMartin.Prepar3D.SimConnect.dll' file should come with the application that you are trying to install, do you know which version of this dll you need? 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4?

Worse case you can download the latest P3D SDK version here as this file is provided with it.

Regards,
Simbol
CEO Flight Sim Technologies Ltd
Oficial Website: https://www.FSReborn.com