Attach TargetingPod.swf to SimObjects other than Aircraft

For topics related to the creation of simulation objects (SimObjects). This includes development of aircraft, ground, and maritime vehicles.
tauseefAhmed

Attach TargetingPod.swf to SimObjects other than Aircraft

Post by tauseefAhmed »

A friendly hello to all.
I'm working on P3D V4.5 Professional Plus and have found an issue that I've encountered with the SimObject.
I have a SimObject (Targeting Pod) with the categroy of Weapons attached to the Aircraft (C-130J).
What I'm trying to do is, attach the TargetingPod.swf file to this very SimObject so it is displayed in Targeting Pod Camera List rather than under Aircraft Camera List.
What I have done is: Added the camera definition in sim.cfg and added TargetingPod.swf in the Panel folder of the SimObject attached with the Aircraft.
But the Camera TargetingPodView is still listed under Aircraft.
Can anyone in LM identify is there is an option to show this camera under the list of cameras attached to the SimObject instead of Aircraft?

thank you very much for your time.
Cesar Vejar

Re: Attach TargetingPod.swf to SimObjects other than Aircraft

Post by Cesar Vejar »

Along with greeting, I want to know if you managed to place the camera with the TargetingPod.swf?

I want to place the targeting pod as a gaugue or as a window.

I have an A-10 Warthog that I am modifying and I managed to create an MDF from the F-16, but I cannot activate the camera of the targeting pod. I would like my A-10 to have this camera active either inside the VC or as a floating gaugue or floating window.

I hope you can help me.

greetings from Chile.