Simobjects without textures: they're black

For topics related to the creation of simulation objects (SimObjects). This includes development of aircraft, ground, and maritime vehicles.
lucagigli

Simobjects without textures: they're black

Post by lucagigli »

Hello, I have a strange issue suddenly happened. In the preview window menu and in the game, allF22 planes, all the Alabeo A321 planes and Sunmarin Ohio class, are without liveries, no texture, they're black (A321 is white) The same happens with some FsDreamteam GSX objcets (stairs, cars...).

I don't know why. I see in Simobjects/Airplanes that there's a folder Airbus A321 and A321 WaterLand with Terxture folder inside, I don't see a F22 folder and a Submarine folder, but I don't know the name of the folder for F22 and Submarine.

I've no problems with all other planes, default or addons, e.g. Carenado, Pmdg, Majestic...

I have Windows 10 versione 1709 and a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 driver version 388.13.

Waiting for your kind help

Thank you

Luca
Italy
lucagigli

Re: Simobjects without textures: they're black

Post by lucagigli »

I've forgotten: P3D4.1 of course.

I've solved Gsx reinstalling it again. I've discover, in the meanwhile, that also some Pmdg 747 are without liveries (not others planes, I've checked all of them). I'll try to reinstall 747 again for that, but I'll wait your help for the default F22, A321 and Submarine.

Thnak you again

Luca
Italy