P3D5.1 default LFPO errors

Discussion related to terrain/scenery design.
keenrw

P3D5.1 default LFPO errors

Post by keenrw »

Hi

Just flown over the default LFPO in v5.1 and it looks a mess of missing buildings and Jetways on their own, I opened up the default BGL in ADE and it is a scenery issue so looks like it needs to be fixed in the next update.

Rich
keenrw

Re: P3D5.1 default LFPO errors

Post by keenrw »

This is what i mean .... Image
keenrw

Post by keenrw »

Image This is how it looks in the SIM on my PC .. im using just Orbx global and Landclass so no Scenery that would affect the terminal building there.
mpni

Post by mpni »

Hi
My default LFPO P3Dv51 is not the same as you.
Because I have not addon at all?
Have a look here.
Regards

http://royalefrenchnavy.restauravia.fr/ ... efault.jpg
keenrw

Post by keenrw »

Any ideas what could be causing the issue at mine? All i have for that area is Orbx Global and Orbx Land class … No scenery Airport Scenery that would affect it.... i suppose i could try and disable Land Class and test but cant see that causing it.
mpni

Post by mpni »

If you know where Orbx Global and Orbx Land class write their files, have a look on these folders and look for some afcad if it is possible. If not, try to desable them?
keenrw

Post by keenrw »

mpni wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:03 pm If you know where Orbx Global and Orbx Land class write their files, have a look on these folders and look for some afcad if it is possible. If not, try to desable them?
It cannot be that as you can see ADE shows the same when i ask it to load the default LFPO , … i did disable orbx Land Class EU in the end but it was still the same :((( , i just don't know what it can be as i have no other scenery for that Airport installed.
mpni

Post by mpni »

Try opening your file explorer and look for LFPO on your disk.
With ADE, when you open a stock airport, ADE look in Afcad data. LFPO is in APX48140.bgl and this file must be always the same.
Always no modification to do in all default files of P3D.
You can try also to disable all your personal sceneries because some trafic need new afcad.
keenrw

Post by keenrw »

Looks like its orbx .... i removed orbx and installed the Client, Content and scenery again .. This time LFPO looked fine .... once i installed Orbx liberies , global and Land Class the Terminals look wrong and as per the original post , i have now done a post on Orbx to see if they can track it down , thanks for the help
keenrw

Post by keenrw »

UPDATE......I have found the Issue … it was Orbx Land class Europe ... on some installs it installed its own OBX48140.bgl file into scenery folder 0601 the file was dated 2015, this file was much smaller than the v5.1 version so it mucked up the Terminals ... i only found this out once i reinstalled all my orbx stuff into a library and i found the file in there and renamed it so P3D5.1 used its own one which dosnt get overwritten if you use the library method. ... Now LFPO looks fine and as it should.

Rich