Missing Airports OTHH amongst others.

Discussion related to terrain/scenery design.
alanmetcalf

Missing Airports OTHH amongst others.

Postby alanmetcalf » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:28 am

Good morning / afternoon

I know this subject has been covered in the past, but an update on any intentions to create missing major airports would be appreciated. I have just tried to install taxi2gate OTHH manually with no success. Could someone indicate whether the installation of this fsx / p3d v2 airport is possible with v4.5 hf2. Or whether it's a bad idea to try.
As you know OTHH is the main hub for Qatar Airways.
Regards
Alan Metcalf

jay907uk

Re: Missing Airports OTHH amongst others.

Postby jay907uk » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:20 pm

Hi Alan,

What I did when I initially wanted to add OTHH was just copy the folders over to my Addon Scenery Folder.
Then just added the Scenery manually via Scenery Libary > Add Area. However I did this before HF2, but it's worth a try.

I've actually done a similar thing with a few sceneries I've got for FSX and they seem to work fine. All I've done is made a spreadsheet with all my scenery and then just added a comment "Added Folder to P4D"

I hope this is useful to you.

Regards

Jason

alanmetcalf

Re: Missing Airports OTHH amongst others.

Postby alanmetcalf » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:31 am

Hello Jason and thank you for your reply much appreciated.

I have just tried your suggestion + I believe I have tried all possible combinations to install this. All looks correct but it simply will not show up when I select othh from the airport listing. I have tried the fsx/p3d and p3d v2 selections from the install program which probably uses the same scenery files. No matter, will wait for a proper p3d v4 version from taxi2gate that works correctly.
Regards
Alan Metcalf

Return to “Scenery Development Questions”