How to fix Parking position too far forward Addon scenery FVHA

Discussion related to terrain/scenery design.
Ldee247

Post by Ldee247 »

Hi can you please help me with a problem regards to add-on scenery. I had taxiways buried under the grass but I have managed to resolve with ADE tutorial .I have been using the add-on scenery with NGX and have noticed that marshaller is directing the aircraft to park too far forward of the position required to activate the Jetway.Each time I have had to slew the aircraft backwards. I was using a default FSX AFCADS but have updated some of them to conform with current airport layouts.I have not adjusted the gates or the terminal buildings but noticed the problem in FVHA gate 4,5,6 as shown on the link

http://prntscr.com/6zzx0e

The gates are correctly positioned, however, in the AFCAD and any aircraft positioned exactly according to those AFCAD depicted gate positions would be correctly placed. Does GSX use the "T" positions or the actual parking position from the AFCAD to determine the "stop" position used by the marshaller? I notice that if I launch P3d and spawn at gate 4,5,or 6 also the plane is often placed too far forward and the jetway will not activate. Is this something that I need to tweak in the AFCAD or something I must adjust in GSX? Please help if you can or point me to a tutorial to resolve my problem,thanks in advance.

Regards

Ldee247