v1.3 - Thanks and congratulations

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
Alex Goff

Post by Alex Goff »

Hi guys,

Just wanted to thank the team here, I am very impressed to see that with the release of v1.3 I can find examples of feature requests and bug reports from users that have been addressed. Most specifically my own request a while back of an option to set widescreen in the GUI.

Impressive work, thanks again!

-Alex Goff
Alex Goff
Orbx Simulation Systems
JJJackson

Post by JJJackson »

I understand that version1.3 is the latest BUT when was it released?

I downloaded my developer-version September 30:th 2011 and a new set yesterday, BUT when I compare the file sizes they are EXACTLY the same!!!

PS!

Forget this posting! I only had to look in the "About....." to get the version number.

DS!

JJJ
Michael Semeniuk

Post by Michael Semeniuk »

We appreciate it immensely Alex! Posts like this make all of our work worth it!

We look forward to bundling many more user requests in our future releases to improve our product.
lionheart

Post by lionheart »

I am a developer of FS9 and FSX aircraft addons and had just seen at FaceBook from a post by FlightSimStore that PrePar3D is reduced. I checked it out and had to have it. Well, upon downloading, installing and testing it out, I just cant believe how much more better it runs then FSX. No studders, no hopping on the ground, no blinking clouds, no pink runways, just smoooooothness. AWESOME WORK! I even had clouds and traffic on (stock settings from the installer).

Many thanks for dropping the prices to a realistic market sector price range. I think this sim is going to be a big hit.

Bill

Lionheart Creations Ltd.
Legacy Support

Post by Legacy Support »

Hi Bill,

Welcome to the Prepar3D community and very glad you like our product!

John

Prepar3D Principle Engineer
Ray

Post by Ray »

Bill (Lionheart)

Any chance that your Socato Tobago/Trinidad will work with P3D

Ray
bohappy

Post by bohappy »

I have to agree

P3D ver 1.3 runs smooth as silk without any tweaking on my part

FSX is a great platform but unfortunately I spent most of my time tweaking different parameters to make it work

Now I can again enjoy flying without stutters in the new P3D - it reinvigorated my pleasure in flying in a sim environment

My greatest compliments to the p3d team -thank you for perpetuating my fantasy and fun in flying !

Bo
TheGrunt

Post by TheGrunt »

I also finally bought Prepar3D after Academic license launch and after some testing, I'm really impressed with this and I can't wait to see where P3D is going after continuous developement and when more and more 3rd party developers are jumping in. I can only see the benefits in the way that LM is active with the flightsimming community and thus getting the attention of the crowd and more importantly FSX 3rd party devs still keeping the focus in developing a truly professional product. Ultimately, this may be THE simulator, that really teaches us about flight and has realism above anything we've yet seen with the price tag not out of the reach for home students.

Keep up the good work in P3D team!
imcp3137

Post by imcp3137 »

Hey John, lover your ironic sense of humour.

I take it you are the Principal (ie no 1) engineer, not the Principle (ethical or moral engineer).

Or given the good news lately you have been appointed the keeper of the principles for P3D.
bohappy

Post by bohappy »

Ian ( imcp3137)

That's an astute pickup

Is it humor or typo

Anyway John "you the man"

Bo