Problem with a fictitious Heliport designed with ADE ?

For all topics that don't fit into another category. Note that we cannot promise that any of these posts will be responded to by our development team.
gerodcray

Problem with a fictitious Heliport designed with ADE ?

Post by gerodcray »

Hello,
As a training for using ADE I designed a small fictitious heliport. The choosen OACI code was MTL and I got no problem before using the ADE tool for checking priority : the message was "the airport identifier code entered is not available". I was surprised as I have had no problem before with this code. Nevertheless I thought it was perhaps because four characters were needed for the OACI code and I made the change MTL to MTLG in the xml file and for all folders and files containing the characters MTL. Everything was OK and I could continue modifying and using the scenery with P3Dv4. But I always have the message "the airport identifier code entered is not available" when trying to analyse the priority. I guess I missed doing something but what ? That is the question. Thank you very much for helping.
Best regards
gerodcray

PS as the country code is LF there is no airport/heliport with the code MTL ou MTLG
MB ASUS TUF Z390, core i9 9900KF, 32 GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3070 8 GB, SSD 1 TB, HDD 2 TB
P3Dv5, XP11, AFS2, MSFS