Prepar3D Version 1.2

Forum Rules & News
FSMP

Postby FSMP » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:00 am

Is there any advanced news on the next update release ( 1.2 ?).

Maybe, a list of changes and bug fixes that have been addressed since 1.1

IN particular, a release (or updated dlls ) with

(a) The viewing of underwater objects corrected.

(b) Ability for more than one additional pilot to join a vehicle/aircraft (broken when JOIN Button was altered)

(c) Elimation of Audio "echo" of one's own voice, when in Multiplayer shared cockpit.

Geoff

Legacy Support

Postby Legacy Support » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:34 pm

Hi,

No news yet. Once we have definitive news on a new release, we will let everyone know well in advance. The team have been pretty good at indicating when issues have been fixed in the specific forum postings. If they have indicated they have been fixed, then they will be in the next release, if there is no update, then they are likely still working on it, or it is not yet complete.

Regards,

John

FSMP

Postby FSMP » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:29 am

Quote:

Quote from John Nicol on June 4, 2011, 14:34

Hi,

No news yet. Once we have definitive news on a new release, we will let everyone know well in advance.

Just wondering if we are going to see an update soon, with all the mentioned ( and some unmentioned) fixes etc.

Last indication was 2 months ago. If we are still going to be informed "well in advance", that would imply that any update might be months away ?

Activity/interest in the forum seems to have declined considerably. Maybe its because of the summer.

The P3D project I was working on, ground to a halt some months ago, and cannot move forward till there is a more definite direction mapped out for Multiplayer and Underwater Animation. ( have not fired up P3D in over 2 months)

Any update would be welcome so that we can start planning what we intend to do for the last quarter 2011.

Geoff

Legacy Support

Postby Legacy Support » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:23 pm

We are looking at the schedule now and I will be in a better position to let everyone know what is going on this Friday. Hopefully I will have some news and an idea of the features and fixes. I am aware that the multiplayer system has been worked on quite a bit.

Legacy Support

Postby Legacy Support » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:25 pm

P.S. Just got back from vacation myself, so can attest that everything seems to be quiet around here! Toooo quiet. What is going on everyone? :D

P.P.S. "Well in advance" .... I am hoping for more than a week..... ;) .....

Legacy Support

Postby Legacy Support » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:10 am

Update on 1.2 release. The team are finishing up on a couple of issues that cropped up in the release late last week. Apologies for not updating last Friday as promised. We have a meeting this afternoon and hopefully we will have an idea on release timeframes and the features and fixes.

John

Frederic

Postby Frederic » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Any more news on the update ?

Fred.

Legacy Support

Postby Legacy Support » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:50 am

I will be posting something up in the next day or so.

Return to “Rules & News”